Monday, May 21, 2012

Lazy Sunday in Paris....



I have just had the most delicious but hectic few days in Normandy, but more on that later.

I am three days into this trip and have covered so much ground already.  With jet lag subsiding, I really just want to stop and enjoy being in Paris!  It is Sunday and time for letting the pace drop and to enjoy a little indulgence....

What better way than to stroll through a couple of Paris brocante markets.  The people watching is as much fun as the vintage finds.  And Sunday is such a perfect day to stroll....

After a cool morning walking around, the rain came pelting down and I was happy to tuck up in my hotel all warm and dry and catch up on emails and browsing my favourite blogs.

The sun has now come out, and much too nice to stay in, so I am off once more in search of a cafe with WIFI.

What an indulgence ... what better office ... sitting in a cafe in Paris for the afternoon ....

Jennifer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...