Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pretty Louis XV Bergère c1920

I have been searching for some pretty French Louis XV style bergeres for a client for awhile and - at last! - found some lovely ones to fit the bill!  Aren't they so sweet?


The fabric is the original silk brocade and still in fantastic condition.  Yet, the price was great - and so if my client changes her mind on the colour, it still works to re-upholster them in another fabric down the line.  I love finding something that makes my clients so happy!

Is there something that you are looking for at the moment?

Jennifer.
x

6 comments:

  1. I am looking for 8 chair for the side verandah and running short of ideas. We have a pine table and I am not sure what to put with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh - sounds lovely! Email directly by hitting the @ symbol above and I can run through some ideas - depending on whether you like the matched or mismatched looks, there are lots of options!

    Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for similar Louis Xv or Louis xvi chairs preferably Bergere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to find something for you! Please email me (jennifer@vintagefinds.com.au) so that I can work out a budget and style that you are wanting, and what timeframe that you are working to. Jennifer x

      Delete
  4. Love these. I'm am obsessed with these types of chairs! I keep passing them up when I see them, but if I bought all of the ones I liked my home would be filled. I love Louis XV anything!

    -Brittany Ruth
    http://therococoroamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I have two of my own and have 'accidentally' sold various others in my house over the years. I love to keep sourcing these for clients, as the chairs are all still so individual, they are such a simple style and easy to dress up or dress down with fabric. Mine are actually in a room with modern beige linen sofas and I love the contrast.
      Thanks for the comment! Jennifer. x

      Delete

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...