Friday, September 28, 2012

Spring ...

I love 'seasonality' in a garden.  Do you love it?  I love to see and smell the changing seasons.  Spring is 'springing' outside my window and I love the changes I see in the garden almost daily.

The vibrant autumn colour in the Liquidamber, seems to be only a month vanished, and quickly changed to a bare grey statue against the blue winter sky.


And yet only last weekend the new buds were forming and sprouting heralding the new season's green cloak about to arrive.


And here it is. Today. Arrived. Fresh and verdant, like it has always been this way and doesn't change!


I hope you are also enjoying the changing seasons!

Jennifer.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...