Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In Store Now ... French School Chairs

Perfect for summer entertaining...


I have twelve chairs that have come from a local village school near Vatteville, France.  They are green and ply and would make a great modern dining setting.

Measurements on these are: 82cm high, 42 cm deep, 47cm wide with the seat height at 45cms.  They are a great versatile chair for dining, kitchen or verandah.







UPDATE:
Hmmm ... yesterday when I wrote this post, I had 12 in stock.  However, I have just been in to visit the store and there are now four left.  This number would still make a lovely kitchen set or outdoor setting on a verandah.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I absolutely love these school chairs. I was thinking about turning my back room into an old school room and these chairs would be perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...