Saturday, June 30, 2012

Flea Market Chic

My last post has put me in mind to share another of my vintage-inspired reads 'Flea Market Chic'.

Last week I was at Magnolia Interiors (James Street, Fortitude Valley) and happened to see a book I have been meaning to buy on line for ages.  A bird in the hand ... as they say ... and so I just bought it there and then.  And I am really enjoying it!






Loving the colour of these ideas, particularly as it's Winter here at the moment and the summer cool whites in my house are turning me a little cold!


(Flea Market Chic is available to order online here, but is likely to be at many homewares stores.)

Jennifer.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...