Thursday, March 14, 2013

Some recent finds ....

Some things I've found for customers lately that have not made it to the store.


Pair of chinese lanterns with wire basket, chinese newspaper print and wooden painted bases.  Will be wired as pendant lights, and to be used as two hanging bedside lights.



Great set of large drawers in a beautiful turquoise colour.  Colour is 'original' to when it was rescued from an old government building being removed from underneath the Storey Bridge, Brisbane.  Chippy paint has been sanded back.  Would look great with my own vintage over-dyed rug in my lounge room but client had first dibs!

My lounge: turquoise vintage overdyed rug, painted bergere, wooden chateau table, and my favourite - green hydrangeas in vase.

And this beautiful Louis Philippe era Oeil-de-Boeuf for a client.


These are 'typically French' window frames from the upper attic or roof on a building.  Great architectural piece if you have somewhere to use it!  Made from zinc, so properly 'outdoor grade', is to be used over a fireplace in an outdoor seating area.

image via MyFrenchCountryHome
So what have you seen that you would like me to find?

Jen.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...