Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More French Vintage Fabrics In Store


The lovely weather has returned to Brisbane - though I still don't seem to be without a sweater or jacket... the in-between seasons seem crazy don't they!  Sunshiny weather, but still a little cold.  Great biking weather, and with the boys on school holidays we're doing lots of cooking and eating and spending loads of time out of doors.



I haven't had much of a chance to update the shop whilst hanging out with my little men these two weeks.  So come Monday, and they are back at school, I will be busy moving stock and creating a new display and will post pics for you then!


In the meantime, I have some lovely french vintage grain sacks in store.  These are the blue striped ones - some with stamping on them and some without.  Ideal for cushions, but long enough for a blind for a narrow window also!  



I also have a few other large lengths vintage linens which you can easily tell have never been used.  These are linens that came from a closing down sale of a store in France, that had been sitting in storage for years untouched.

all pics from French Vintage Home
And lots of interesting vintage french glass bottles, all shapes and sizes.

Again, haven't had a chance to photograph and have grabbed these from the internet. More updates as I get a chance.  Hope your week is going well!

Jennifer.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...