Saturday, December 15, 2012

In Store Now ... more mercury glass table inspiration!

I am so enamoured of my mercury glass tea light find!  It is just so lovely to have silver twinkling lights around our loungeroom at night.  And so I want to include this somehow in my table setting for Christmas Day.


Via Design and Decor
Doing a quick flick through some of my favourite blogs I was looking for some Christmas table inspiration and I found more mercury glass inspiration from Russian blog Design and Decor.


Via Design and Decor
Via Design and Decor
And don't these tea lights in the snow of a Russian winter, with bear skin seat and snow covered wreaths,  just all look so magical.

Via My French Country Home














I was originally going to opt for the traditional rustic french table, with silver touches.

Similar to this picture from My French Country Home.

However I am now really happy with my silver table setting inspiration find!







Here are some vintage mercury glass tealights I have in store now.  They are just so sweet, and I could not resist them when I saw them!

I have twelve altogether in store, and may be able to get a few more but you would have to email quick!


I hope you are having as much fun as me, thinking and planning and finding for your own special Christmas!

Jennifer.
x

2 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous Jennifer... I am a big fan of mercury glass too..
    Have a happy, happy Christmas... xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, and happy Christmas to you too! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...