Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Paris buying trip ... one week to go!

Being the 'turn on a dime' kinda gal that I am, I am pretty much now booked to go.  I have a few client appointments for orders to squeeze into the week ahead, but am mostly sorted on the planning front.  

Most of the buying plans are in place, with lists of what I am looking for, and where.  Please get in contact if you would like me to keep my eyes out for something - my ever growing list of contacts is likely to have just the right thing for you!

Checklist of car pickups, train transfers and car hire completed .... hey, wait!?!  International Driving Licence needs renewal!!



Quick trip and all sorted now ... one week today and I'll be off!

Jennifer
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...